Oneok, Inc Systems Analyst II - System Administration in Tulsa, Oklahoma
#WeAreONEOK – Fortune 500 company. 100+ years in business. Leading midstream service provider. Safety first. Sustainable operations. Environmentally responsible. Employee focused.
We are on the hunt for a diverse group of talented, high-caliber employees to join our team. ONEOK is recognized as an employer of choice in the natural gas and natural gas liquids industry and offers competitive pay; professional development; excellent benefits; a strong commitment to safety; community engagement; and a caring, inclusive work culture.
• Responsible for day-to-day troubleshooting, resolution and change management of all Palo Alto firewalls.
• Performs technical analysis and administration tasks on Palo Alto Firewalls/Panorama which includes: configuration and documentation, upgrade software/firmware, system patches; provide troubleshooting, fault isolation, preventive maintenance, technical support and problem-solving.
• Experience with configuring and maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls PA-220, 850, and 5200 series.
• Understanding of IP networking, L2 & L3 network protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP).
• Experience troubleshooting and building Site to Site VPN tunnels, LSVPN, PKI, Global Protect and Clientless VPN.
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex system hardware, software, or networking related problems associated with a firewall environments.
• Design, implementation, and configuration of Palo Alto next generation firewalls including application visibility and threat prevention.
• Cisco CCNA
• Palo Alto - PCNSA
Job Profile Summary
Perform problem management and configuration management related to IT infrastructure and support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Manage problems which escalate beyond the status of incident. Coordinate the appropriate personnel to troubleshoot and resolve the problem
Perform root cause analysis on resolved problems. Design and develop appropriate monitoring or other proactive measures to prevent future occurrences
Mentor Tier II staff during problem resolution and root case analysis to increase efficiency and knowledge of Tier II personnel
Analyze and document the architecture and configuration of application infrastructure
Provide configuration and engineering for new technologies
Lead the support and configuration activities for technologies where you have been designated a subject matter expert
Complete tasks assigned in order to accomplish approved application and/or infrastructure change controls
Collaborate with other IT personnel on technology and support issues
Consult with applications and infrastructure personnel on new initiatives and the impacts they will have on infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences or an equivalent combination of formal education and job-related experience
Experience in the support and function of:
Infrastructure hardware configuration
Windows Server and/or Unix operating systems
Shared storage technologies
Event monitoring, logging and data collection techniques
Training and experience relative to:
Operating systems software
Data base administration
Experienced interacting with external customers and vendors relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of: current data networking and/or server technologies
Ability to: apply arithmetic and computer math
Ability to: identify, research, and analyze systems software problems and perform systems evaluations
Ability to: review and interpret manuals, journals, computer display screens, computer printouts, error logs, and correspondence
Ability to: research, prepare, and compose systems operating procedures and documentation, reports, and correspondence
Ability to: interact, advise, guide, train, and communicate effectively
Ability to: communicate and/or exchange information; conduct oral presentations
Licenses and Certifications
- None required
Strength Factor Rating - Physical Demands/Requirements
- Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Strength Factor Description - Physical Demands/Requirements
Standing: Remaining on one's feet in an upright position at a work station without moving about (Occasionally)
Walking: Moving about on foot (Frequently)
Sitting: Remaining in a seated position (Constantly)
Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) (Occasionally)
Carrying: Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder (Occasionally)
Pushing: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (Occasionally)
Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking) (Occasionally)
Climbing: Ladders, Stairs (Occasionally)
Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling (Occasionally)
Stooping: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist (Occasionally)
Kneeling: Bending the legs at the knees to come to rest on the knee or knees (Occasionally)
Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the legs and spine (Occasionally)
Crawling: Moving about on the hands and arms in any direction (Occasionally)
Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction (Constantly)
Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands (Manual Dexterity) (Constantly)
Fingering: Picking, pinching or otherwise working with the fingers primarily (Finger Dexterity) (Constantly)
Feeling: Perceiving such attributes of objects/materials as size, shape, temperature, texture, movement or pulsation by receptors in the skin, particularly those of the finger tips (Constantly)
Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas/information by means of the spoken word (Frequently)
Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sound by the ear (Frequently)
Near Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (Constantly)
Far Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 feet for more (Frequently)
Depth Perception: Three-dimensional vision; ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are (Frequently)
Vision: Color - The ability to identify and distinguish colors (Constantly)
- Employee is subject to inside environmental conditions
Well lighted, climate controlled areas (Constantly)
Frequent repetitive motion (Constantly)
CRT (Computer Monitor(s)) (Constantly)
- Travel in and around office surrounding and job sites out-of-doors
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
ONEOK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, national origin, gender identity, disability, military/veteran status, genetic information or any other categories protected by applicable law.
The job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ONEOK.
ONEOK is committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation email HRSolutions@ONEOK.com or call 1-855-663-6547.
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and owns one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Mid-Continent, Permian and Rocky Mountain regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.